Monday 23 March 2009

Swiss Blue



This is a scan from a medium format fujichrome transparency.

Spring in Switzerland a few years ago when the water took on a variety of different colours from this to a milky green. My father, brother & I enjoyed a meal in a fish restaurant overlooking the lake and I nipped out to make this image when the light briefly changed.

Time, Water, hills and sky provide an ever changing set of images whether in the UK Lake District, a Med beach or in Switzerland and no one can ever say they have captured everything these places have to offer... I read someone saying that they went to a national park made famous by AA and found that he had been everywhere and taken all the images... all I can say is did AA photograph absolutely everything from every angle under every lighting condition ~ I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment